Ethos, Aims, Vision and Values
"The child first and always"
"Putting the child first and always - to be the best that they can be"
St. Peter’s cherishes the principle of family. We believe that pupils’ needs are collectively met through collaboration between school, parents and other agencies which allow the children and staff to flourish. Christian values are central on our journey together and we particularly value caring, sharing, forgiving, respect and questioning.
- Excellent teaching and learning
- Opportunities to master the basic skills in learning
- A broad curriculum with stimulating learning experiences
- A safe and supportive environment
- Opportunities to make a positive contribution to the community
- A love of learning
- Participation in every opportunity available, living life in all its fullness
- Excellence in learning – to be the best that they can be
- Excellent behaviour and a growing responsibility for their own choices and actions
- Christian values that support the personal development of all our children
- Inclusion, equality and tolerance of others in a modern British society
We promise to:
- Build a relationship of mutual trust by treating each child as an individual
- Target their individual learning needs
- Value, support and seek to develop all staff both as individuals and a team
- Prepare children for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences beyond St. Peter’s
Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust (DBAT)
Authentically Christian, nurturing excellence and serving communities.
We are part of a church multi-academy trust (DBAT) and we promote their vision to support staff and pupils in experiencing ‘Life in all its fullness’, as promised by Jesus.